Corte Bella in Sun City West
Corte Bella Social Scene
Featuring a beautiful café and lounge, the 9,300 square foot Social Hall is situated above the golf course to maximize views. With expansive patios that look out across the golf course, fine dining at the Anacapa Grill, and flexible use rooms for private dining, special events, and resident club meetings, the social club is the place where life happens at Corte Bella.
Fitness Club Pool
Seek relaxation poolside on a chaise lounge under the cool shade of countless palm trees. Corte Bella's beautiful 160,000 gallon pool neighbors our day spa and fitness center and is considered by all the very heart of Corte Bella. This highly-enticing, heated, resort style saltwater pool has designated lap lanes, plenty of area for wading, and a shade awning adjacent to an outdoor whirlpool. At this desert oasis, meet your friends for a dip, join a water aerobics class, or just soak up the Arizona sunshine. The pool is extremely well maintained and is open year-round. Food and beverage delivery service is available Tuesday through Saturday.
The Golf Club’s privately owned par 72, 18-hole championship course, by designer Greg Nash, offers four sets of tees, from 5,100 yards to 7,000 yards.All homeowners are considered Social Members of the Corte Bella Golf Club.
· Unlimited use of the Fitness Club and associated outdoor amenities, including the pool, spa and courts.
· Use of the Social Club’s multi-purpose rooms, and enjoyment of the Anacapa Grill.
· Discounted greens fees and limited access to the golf course
· Access to the Golf Club and Pro Shop.
Corte Bella Golf Club will be limited to 400 Full Golf Members. In addition to the above mentioned privileges Full Golf Membership privileges include:
· Priority access to the golf course.
· Full use of practice facilities.
· Free range balls.
· Use of private golf cart with annual trail fees.